Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stop Titan and save my Babies!



So I'm really excited to be more involved in a group that I have been supporting for years now - Citizens Against Titan. I have been taking the girls to protests, community events and writing to every polititcian who I can get an email address for. Titan America(a cement company) wants to set up shop near our community and without a doubt (with tons of scientific data to prove it), will completely contaminate our air and environment with toxic pollutants. As a mother, as a community member, as someone who cares about the environment, and lastly, as someone who will be breathing this air, I cannot tolerate this. So I have become involved with the new Parents Against Titan group and am excited for the education and inspiration we can bring to families in our area. I hope that I can convince some more parents to fight the good fight because not fighting this particular fight is the passive equivalent of poisoning your own children. Join our group on Facebook to show your support -
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_210672762279814&ap=1

No comments: