Friday, October 9, 2009

The Best Daddy Ever!

We all know that Keith is a good Daddy. This is not news to us. But what I love to hear is when other people notice this. We were out this afternoon running errands and getting pizza (and Zoe had no nap today!). In both places Daddy took it upon himself to engage and entertain Zoe the entire time. He often does this when we are all out and it definitely helps keep our busy toddler distracted and allows me to get things done. I see Moms and Grandmas everywhere point him out and amongst themselves talk about what a good Daddy he is. This evening, someone actually came up to him and told him as much! She said she wished Dads were more like him back when she had children. I know a few Dads that are like him these days, but they are definitely few and far between. I hope these girls (our current and future one) always realize what a great Daddy they have!

No comments: