Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Tea Party

Four generations of Tea Party Girls!
The diaper "cake" Gramma and Mommy made for the centerpiece.

Family heirloom tea cups!

Gramma and Zoe hosted a Baby Brunch Tea Party for the new baby today. It was so nice! We used my great grandmother's tea cups and crystal and had lots of yummy food. Zoe got dressed up in her new shoes and her best tutu for the occasion. The best part though, was spending time with old and new friends! Zoe and Gramma made a great hostess team and made sure everyone was well fed and had a good time. It was a truly lovely afternoon and I am so thankful to Gramma for doing it for us! (and a special thanks to Daddy and Papa for helping so much with all the behind the scenes work!)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

It was wonderful!! Thank you for having me. The food was amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I know that Gramma was so happy we had a tea party with her cups. I will have many more with Zoe and baby Mimi....Love, Gram