Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zoe Loves New York!





Zoe and I went to see my friends Angela and Holly in NY last week. I've been friends with Ange since we were in 6th grade and Holly came along a few years later and then it was pretty much the three of us together all through high school. It was thanks to Holly that Zoe and I were able to go to Ange's Baby shower in NY and surprise her. Angela is due in November and is having a little boy -I can't wait to meet him. It is SO cool to meet the children of people you have known forever ! We had a great and very busy weekend... Holly was amazing - she thought of EVERYTHING. She brought out all of Theo's (cute boy in pic) baby things so I wouldn't have to lug our caravan through the airport. She had playpens, diapers, formula, toys, clothes, you name it ! And on top of that, she even had vegan food for me! I've never been "hostessed" so perfectly! Though we never made it on the subway or to the Empire State Building, we did drive by a few of the must sees for Zoe's first trip to the Big Apple. Most importantly we went to Theo's favorite hangout - this playground. Theo is about a little over a year older than Zoe and was a great friend considering the chaos we brought with us. I'm sure he was very confused about the new little baby in his house, but as long as his Mommy and Daddy didn't get too cozy with her he was all smiles. Zoe couldn't get enough of him and cracked up every time he would run by. The kids rode around in high style in the double stroller, with both of them loving the sights, and periodically checking each other out. It was so much fun! Can't wait to go back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I could not get over the picture of Zoe...she is the pitting image of her mommy! I remember pictures of you when you were a baby and you two are identical! So happy for you cuz! xox