Friday, October 3, 2008

I love my Husband!

So I fell in love all over again with my husband these past two days. I was sick with the flu and Keith had to take care of Zoe completely - all by himself. And he did! He even took her out both days - his idea! He got up in the night when she was crying and up in the morning at 7 am. He even took the day off today to take care of her! He is really getting this Daddy thing. I know I always say how he is rarely around, and when he is, I throw Zoe at him so I can get other things done. Because of this I rarely get to see him in Daddy - Mode. These past few days he has really been forced to figure it out. She has been well fed, clothed, bathed, and highly entertained the whole time! I won't mention the dishes and house cleaning and laundry I will have to catch up on this weekend, but I really don't care. Knowing that I could relax and get better and my baby was being well cared for meant the WORLD to me! I know Zoe loved EVERY minute of it (can you say "Daddy's Girl"?!). Hopefully nobody else will get sick and we can get back to normal. Though, now that I know how awesome Daddy is at this caretaking thing, I might be "sick" a few more days here and there..:)

No comments: