Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Visit

We had some unexpected guests yesterday! Auntie Edie, Cousin Patty, and her friend Sheila stopped by on their way back north. It was SO great to see them! With the exception of my wedding, I hadn't seen Aunt Edie (Zoe's great great aunt!) or Patty (my Mom's cousin) for about 15 years! The afternoon was like old times - easy conversations, funny stories, and the feel of love in the room. It was a great feeling! Times like these I realize how much I miss being around real family and how important that is for Zoe. There is nothing like family so we are going to make a better effort to stay close with the family that we have left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who took the picture?

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet all of you and make us all a part of your blog! Can't say I've ever been blogged! PS-David took the picture.
Sheila