Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Notes from Dad

Keith Brodogg reporting today...
I know, she looks confused - going out with just Pops today. Where's the Momma? Hopefully resting, but we know that she's doing laundry, cleaning, taking care of some sort of business at home. I can't even tell you how proud I am of Tracy. Zoe is so lucky to have such a great mom. But I knew that she would be. One of the many reasons I knew I wanted to marry her. As big as the sky, baby! Anyway - back to the pic. On this particular day the Zo and I went to Barnes and Nobles to check out some Kafka and Camus. But she's not into Extistentialism yet. Who knew? But she is a fan of the pop up books, and likes to people watch. I'd call that a good afternoon. By the way, we're off to New England to see the fam and friends. If Tray doesn't post for a few days, thats why.
Zoe's Dad!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At-a-boy buddie!!!-DK

Anonymous said...

Awww, look at you two!!!

Can't wait to see the whole family all together :)