Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sleepy time

Zoe is kind of getting a sleeping schedule. Though I sincerely hesitate to say that because as soon as I do I'm sure it will change...
She goes to bed between 8-9pm and sleeps until 12 or 1am. She usually sleeps again until 530am, then till 630-7, and sometimes if I'm lucky, again till 8-9. Her daytime nap schedule is random because for some reason during the day she is a very light sleeper. And of course I never get a nap because I'm running around trying to get stuff done or not being able to even take a cat nap because I keep thinking she will wake up any second:)
Oh - and yes, Momma got a major haircut - don't ask:( ! At least Zoe doesn't seem to care!

1 comment:

momofthree said...

that is actually a really good sleeping schedule for a 3 month old, but i am sure it will change,, but dont worry in about 1 year you will be sleeping regular hours again! By the way I love your hair, lets see a picture where we can see more of it.i chopped off my hair after Sofia was born too :)