Tuesday, May 6, 2008

@#&* Batteries!

So for all you digital people out there - RECHARGABLE BATTERIES DON'T WORK FOR LONG TERM DIGITAL CAMERA USE! I thought we were being so economical and earth friendly by getting rechargable batteries for our camera (and everything else in the house), but they only work in our camera for a short amount of time. Can't tell you how many kodak moments I've missed in the past two weeks because the camera went dead and I had to wait for the next batch of batteries to charge up. So from now on only lithium batteries for this camera dependent family! I'll get some today so there should be some new posts soon! (Don't worry - we'll still using the rechargable batteries for the rest of the house!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the environment... would this be a good time for me to interject the recycling conversation we apparently need to have?-DK