Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fia is a Big Girl


Fiona had a doctor's appointment today and she is in the 90th percentile for height and head circumference (83rd for weight)! Zoe was like the 10th percentile at this age! It's surprising to me, because she doesn't look like a big baby...:) She is perfect, though, and I am totally happy. We had to change doctor offices (by choice), so I hope this new place works out. There are a lot of little things you have to pay attention to regarding a doctor when you have kids that never even crossed my mind before - like office policies, call return times for health questions, are the nurses nice to the kids, are the doctors condescending, etc. etc... It's the most research I've done on anything since figuring out which college to go to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could Gramma please have a copy of this picture?