Friday, December 11, 2009

Zoe's Personal Entertainer

Daddy has been on main Zoe duty since the baby came and she is thrilled! She gets full on, 100% attention for most of her waking hours because of this. They visit the neighbors, go on bike rides, make breakfast, watch movies, and just play constantly. I'm afraid Zoe will be very dissapointed when Daddy goes back to work and she just has me and Fiona, but I will try to be as fun as I can (while still cleaning, doing laundry, taking care of the baby, and preparing meals). I know Moms around the world have done all of this for centuries with more than just two kids, but I am learning here! At least Zoe has as a great Dad who is completely in love with her and her sister and has no problem playing, changing diapers, and doing whatever Daddy duty comes his way:)

No comments: