Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Take Your Baby To Work Day


I have two great bosses that allow me to bring my baby to work. We used to have an office in the house, so it was easy enough just to turn on the baby monitor and go downstairs...but now we have another external office and no monitor will cover that distance:)! Fiona comes with me to Office #2 when I am needed there. It will work while she is immobile and sleeps alot, but not forever (unless Mom and John plan on opening a daycare in the future!). So for now, I "commute" to work a little farther some days, and work from home on others. I am so lucky and thankful to have such a great working situation - no other job would EVER be as flexible! Thanks again Mom and John! (And I know that Gramma and Papa LOVE having the grandbabies stop by here and there to brighten their day!)


No comments: