Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mama's Baby

As I have said before, we started talking about the baby in my belly for a little while now. We finally got a big sister book for Zoe, and have been talking about the baby's crib, and the baby's toys, and how it is all different from Zoe's things. I've given her the "talk" about how she is my favorite girl, and how a new baby is going to come and be her "sissy" , and how we are all going to be a happy , loving family (not that she has any idea about what I am talking about, but I felt that I had to say it all out loud to her). We are officially due Novemeber 5th, but I have to say , I had been expecting this baby for over a week now. Each passing day is harder and harder to deal with. I'm pretty comfortable (so far) for being so pregnant, so I'm not complaining about that. It's just that I know the next few months are going to be tough figuring things out and getting on any type of sane schedule, so I just want to get on with it, so we can get past the tough parts and on to living again! I am excited to meet this baby and see who she is going to be. I'm very interested to see how Zoe will deal with it all as well. We hope all of our family and friends will be able to come and visit our new addition soon!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

you are so beautiful!!!