Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gramma

Today we went to the beach with Gramma and Papa John. Thanks to Gramma for running after Zoe the whole time so I could rest my very pregnant self! Gramma has been a great help these past two years....all the way from my being on bed rest when I was pregnant with Zoe..till the welcoming of baby number two! She has given up so much for us - time with her wonderful husband, her career, her home, her privacy, her life....and sooooo much more that no one even knows about. She is an amazing woman and we are lucky to have her! She truly understands the meaning of family and we appreciate her everyday. We could do this all on our own, but it would be a lot harder and a lot different without the love and support of such a great Gramma. I definitely know where she learned all this from, and my children are so lucky to have a grandmother in their life who is as great as mine was! I know we don't say it enough, but thank you Gramma for being such a great part of our family...we love you so much!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

AAAWWWWW!!! your mom IS awesome! :)