Saturday, September 6, 2008

Out to Dinner

Zoe is becoming a pro at eating out. Well, more like Momma is getting the hang of carting the bottle of water and the container of formula and the jar of baby food and the packet of cereal and the bib and the baby bowl and the baby spoon along with the rest of the diaper bag necessities. Not to mention right away having to remember to ask the server to bring a glass of very hot water to the table only 1/3 full so that it doesn't spill all over the table when I immerse the bottle to warm it up. Usually once all that is ready, that is exactly the moment my food arrives and I have to feed Zoe instead and by the time I get to eat my dinner it is cold. It definitely is nice to have more people at the table to rotate feeding duties so that at least some of my dinner might be warm by the time I can get to it. And then, of course, after Miss Z is done eating it is usually time to walk around the room with her until everyone else is done. You might say I should learn how to cook so we can eat a t home more often, but the same thing happens there:)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once I stopped warming bottles up for Theo it got a bit easier. Try giving her a cold one. She may not mind at all. Theo didn't.