Saturday, June 7, 2008

Poppy and Zoe

Poppy really earned his stripes with Zoe this visit! He walked laps with her in restaraunts when she was fussy, told her stories in the car when she didn't want to be in the carseat, fed her when she was hungry, made her laugh when she was crying, and danced with her when he thought no one was looking:) Yay Poppy!!!!! He doesn't get to see her very often and I know he wishes he could see her more. But she fell in love with him instantly and just gazed at him, smiling and babbling most of his visit! I even think I saw him beaming when some ladies stopped him and talked to him about how cute his granddaughter is. I wish he could be around more, but until then I will settle for the visits I get, as long as he lavishes my baby with as much attention and love as he did this time! Thank you Dad, for loving my baby as much as I do...

No comments: