Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Being grateful takes time and energy"

I'm feeling particularly grateful tonight after I tuck my cherubs into bed. Maybe it's because we had an active, but not tiring day. Maybe it's because I got lots of cleaning done (relatively speaking, of course). Maybe it's because I have plans all week to look forward to. But, most likely, it's because I have a lot to be grateful for. Period. I have two healthy, charismatic daughters who I get to spend most of their developing moments with. I have a husband who works as hard as he loves his family. I have family members who care about me. I have friends who love me no matter my moments or how much time has passed. I have a wonderful house, a place that truly feels like my home, that I am very proud of. I have the ability to actively take part in my life and the world around me. I am thankful. I am hopeful. I am grateful.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Big smile and a big hug to you!