Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Momma, I'm a Big Girl"

Though I've been kind of pushing it for about a year now, I think Zoe really is becoming a "Big Girl" in her own right. She has begun playing more independently, seeking out and asking for specific friends, requesting activities she likes, and initiating more conversations that others (besides me and Keith) can actually understand and take part in. It's so cool to see her personality continue to blossom and see her explore this crazy world we live in and figure it out for herself. I asked someone what I was going to do now that she was this whole new person and they suggested I get to know her all over again. I really like that idea...!
(This pic is of Zoe and one of her favorite friends , Ava, playing on their own at one of my Mother's Group's Playdates)

No comments: