Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Zoe!

We had Zoe's second birthday party at home this year, and it was fun. She actually is begining to have "friends" at this age, so she wanted certain people to come this time. Since she's not in preschool, her friends are limited to neighbors and some kids from my Mom's group, but they still count! I had fun picking out the party favors - I try really hard to get things the kids will actually use (they all got animal visors, sunglasses and instruments). Zoe was slightly overwhelmed, but we all ate a lot, played a lot, and chatted a lot! Keith and I are very thankful to those of you who helped make Zoe's birthday special, especially those of you who came to the party or called to wish her a happy day! As you can see from the photo below, one of those special people ( Ian ) even gave her flowers (a man after my own heart!)! Zoe definitely is starting to notice who cares for her and who she cares for right back...so sweet!


1 comment:

David said...

Best party I've been too in a long time!- Uncle Deez