Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today at the Pumpkin Patch







This was Zoe's first time at the pumpkin patch when she was old enough to understand a lot of what was going on. She could identify a pumpkin and say it and also realize that she had pumpkins on her socks. She loved the pumpkin ice cream she tried and especially loved playing with her friends Tully, Tripp, Mia, and Tate (though Tully was the one that got a little action in the haystack!) She picked out a baby pumpkin and chose an apple to eat on the way home too. She was even able to tell gramma about her trip when we got home (in one word Zoe sentences, of course) . Yay for fall weather in North Carolina - it is rare!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will notice, Tully the "romantic", closed eye kisser -while Miss Zoe - is just watching him, like, "hmmmmmm, not sure what I think - I think this is what my Daddy told me NOT to do""
Gramma

Anonymous said...

I'm keepin' my eye on that punk! - Uncle David