Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Apparently Zoe didn't get the memo that she is a baby person and not a baby woodchuck. She has taken to eating her crib, and at the rate she is going, all we will have left of it by the time she is two is a toothpick. Her fancy-dancy crib is supposed to turn into a toddler bed then a twin size bed as she grows, but I'm not sure we'll make it to that! Because it has rounded and curved edges it is harder to find that plastic liner you can get to prevent such chewing...I hope there is something out there to help us! I guess we don't have to worry about her getting enough fiber in her diet though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Window sills and paint chips aren't cool anymore? I missed that memo too.-DK

Anonymous said...

I got this for Theo: http://www.teething-teeth.com/Crib_Rail_Cover.html

Good luck! I had a woodchuck, too.