Sunday, December 7, 2008

Playdate


Zoe hung out with her friend Crosby the other day and had a great time! She was actually there because Mommy was taking Croby's Christmas pictures (see second pic). Zoe was a doll, just hanging out in his very cool walker while the photo shoot was going on (luckily she couldn't roll over grass in the thing, so she stayed on the sidewalk and didn't roll down the street!). Afterwards, the babies played nicely while the mommies chit-chatted and had lunch. It was like an honest to goodness playdate! Crosby's mom even makes her own organic baby food (yeah, I felt very sub par!) and Zoe chowed down. We talked Mom talk and the kids just hung out together very nicely. Zoe was a little "let me kiss you boy!" and Crosby was a little "get the heck off me girl!", but other than that they seemed to have a good time. Crosby has lots of very cool toys and Zoe was in awe...I guess I'm finally going to have to invest in those electronic noisy toys that I've been avoiding becasue she loves them!

No comments: