Friday, April 4, 2008

Midnight Owl

This was Zoe from 4am through 6:30am this morning. She was also up at midnight and two am for at least an hour at a time. I must admit, I've been lucky compared to the lack of sleep horror stories I've heard from other mothers, but last night was rough. Gramma was in the guest room next to the nursery and came and kept us company for a little while somewhere in the middle of it all. I was secretly considering sneaking away to the garage when their backs were turned! When Zoe was ready to eat again at 8am I offered my Mom $1,000 to feed her a bottle - which she did, thank god. I guess she'll have to put it on my tab...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there will be more long nights like that! Thank goodness for Moms huh?! Give my little cousin a big kiss and hug from her cousin and all my love to you all!

Carolyn